momma in pajamas

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Profile revisited

Ok, so I got rid of the defensive angry at the end and here it is:

I am a happy person with two great kids ages 6 and 7 who keep me on my toes. I am passionate about life and baking and express creativity through sweets. Although I may have a drink once or twice a year, I prefer pie. I have been known to cut a rug in the grocery store if the muzak so moves me.

My awesome friends keep me laughing and give me an audience for my latest culinary endeavors.

I am awesome. You better be too. I don't want a daddy for my kids. They have one of those already and he does just fine. Maybe not what I would do, but just fine nonetheless. You aren't going to meet them. I am dating for me, not for them.

What I do want is someone to be interested in me. Ask me questions. Remember my favorite song. Bring me flowers. Take me to dinner. Tell me I'm pretty. Smile when you see me. Hold my hand. Touch my face. Call just because you want to hear my voice. Tell me secrets and snuggle with me under a blanket. Kiss me. Kiss me. Kiss me. Dance with me in the grocery store. Ask to lick the spoon when I make cookies. Laugh with me. Did I mention kiss me?

I want to feel not so alone. That's on me, not you. I don't want to be your mom. I don't want to be your sister. I want to be a lover and a friend. I'm exceptional at both.


Favorite things: baking, poetry, belly laughing, music, looking at the sky, coffee and pie with my friends, checking out museums and libraries and book stores, grocery shopping, attempting craftiness



I'd totally date me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home